Welcome
Welcome to dhealing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

How to see human aura

Tips and Tricks on how to do things

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Re: How to see human aura

Unread postby shopgirl » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:47 am

Dear Master

I only see white lining around my fingers, especially on the right hand???

Thank you.
Cheers
shopgirl

Have thanks: 1 time

Unread postby master » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm

shopgirl wrote:Dear Master

I only see white lining around my fingers, especially on the right hand???

Thank you.
Cheers

Normal view of human aura.

Could be you are doing more good things with your right hand.

master atan.
master
Adviser

Have thanks: 67 time

Unread postby Schampi62 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Dear Master

I liked the idea of seeing human aura very much and tried out your wonderful technic - thank you very much.

After a short time I saw turquoise color like a caribbean sea all around my fingers. Can you give me any clue what it means??

Thanks a lot :g
Edith
Schampi62

Have thanks: 0 time

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Schampi62 wrote:Dear Master

I liked the idea of seeing human aura very much and tried out your wonderful technic - thank you very much.

After a short time I saw turquoise color like a caribbean sea all around my fingers. Can you give me any clue what it means??

Edith

I am glad you can see color - this explanation suit you.

The Color Turquoise

The meaning of the color turquoise is open communication and clarity of thought.
Turquoise helps to open the lines of communication between the heart and the spoken word. It presents as a friendly and happy color enjoying life.

In color psychology, the color turquoise controls and heals the emotions creating emotional balance and stability. In the process it can appear to be on an emotional roller coaster, up and down, until it balances itself.

A combination of blue and a small amount of yellow, turquoise fits in on the color scale between green and blue. It radiates the peace, calm and tranquility of blue and the balance and growth of green with the uplifting energy of yellow.

Turquoise recharges our spirits during times of mental stress and tiredness, alleviating feelings of loneliness. You only have to focus on the color turquoise, whether on a wall or clothing and you feel instant calm and gentle invigoration, ready to face the world again!

Turquoise is a great color to have around you, particularly in an emergency, as it helps with clear thinking and decision-making. It assists in the development of organizational and management skills. It influences rather than preaching and demanding.

The color turquoise is a good color to aid concentration and clarity of thought for public speakers as it calms the nervous system, gives control over speech and expression, and builds confidence. Print your speech notes on turquoise and every time you glance down you will feel the effects of the color.

Turquoise heightens levels of creativity and sensitivity. It is good at multi-tasking, becoming bored if forced to focus on one thing only. Sometimes its thinking can become scattered if surrounded by too much of this balancing color.

Turquoise encourages inner healing through its ability to enhance empathy and caring. It heightens our intuitive ability and opens the door to spiritual growth. It is the color of the evolved soul.

Turquoise can also be self-centered, tuning in to its own needs above all others. At the same time, it can help us to build our self-esteem and to love ourselves, which in turn supports our ability to love others unconditionally. At its most extreme it can be boastful and narcissistic.

Although turquoise is self-sufficient, it fears being alone and can become aloof and unapproachable when this occurs, making the situation worse.

Turquoise has strong powers of observation and perception and can be quite discriminating. It has the ability to identify the way forward, the way to success, balancing the pros and cons, the right and wrong, of any situation. It is a good color to use when you are stuck in a rut and don't know which way to move.

Turquoise can sometimes be impractical and idealistic and remote from emotional reactions, appearing excessively cool, calm and collected.

Too much turquoise in your life may give you an overactive mind and create emotional imbalance, making you either over-emotional or non-emotional.

Too little turquoise in your life may cause you to withhold your emotions, resulting in secrecy and confusion about your direction in life.

From a negative perspective, the meaning of the color turquoise relates to being either over-emotional or non-emotional, lacking communication skills, being unreliable and deceptive.

Source : http://www.empower-yourself-with-color- ... uoise.html

master atan.
master
Adviser

Unread postby Schampi62 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:43 pm

master wrote:
Schampi62 wrote:Dear Master

Edith

I am glad you can see color - this explanation suit you.

The Color Turquoise

The meaning of the color turquoise is open communication and clarity of thought.
Turquoise helps to open the lines of communication between the heart and the spoken word. It presents as a friendly and happy color enjoying life.

In color psychology, the color turquoise controls and heals the emotions creating emotional balance and stability. In the process it can appear to be on an emotional roller coaster, up and down, until it balances itself.

A combination of blue and a small amount of yellow, turquoise fits in on the color scale between green and blue. It radiates the peace, calm and tranquility of blue and the balance and growth of green with the uplifting energy of yellow.

Turquoise recharges our spirits during times of mental stress and tiredness, alleviating feelings of loneliness. You only have to focus on the color turquoise, whether on a wall or clothing and you feel instant calm and gentle invigoration, ready to face the world again!

Turquoise is a great color to have around you, particularly in an emergency, as it helps with clear thinking and decision-making. It assists in the development of organizational and management skills. It influences rather than preaching and demanding.

The color turquoise is a good color to aid concentration and clarity of thought for public speakers as it calms the nervous system, gives control over speech and expression, and builds confidence. Print your speech notes on turquoise and every time you glance down you will feel the effects of the color.

Turquoise heightens levels of creativity and sensitivity. It is good at multi-tasking, becoming bored if forced to focus on one thing only. Sometimes its thinking can become scattered if surrounded by too much of this balancing color.

Turquoise encourages inner healing through its ability to enhance empathy and caring. It heightens our intuitive ability and opens the door to spiritual growth. It is the color of the evolved soul.

Turquoise can also be self-centered, tuning in to its own needs above all others. At the same time, it can help us to build our self-esteem and to love ourselves, which in turn supports our ability to love others unconditionally. At its most extreme it can be boastful and narcissistic.

Although turquoise is self-sufficient, it fears being alone and can become aloof and unapproachable when this occurs, making the situation worse.

Turquoise has strong powers of observation and perception and can be quite discriminating. It has the ability to identify the way forward, the way to success, balancing the pros and cons, the right and wrong, of any situation. It is a good color to use when you are stuck in a rut and don't know which way to move.

Turquoise can sometimes be impractical and idealistic and remote from emotional reactions, appearing excessively cool, calm and collected.

Too much turquoise in your life may give you an overactive mind and create emotional imbalance, making you either over-emotional or non-emotional.

Too little turquoise in your life may cause you to withhold your emotions, resulting in secrecy and confusion about your direction in life.

From a negative perspective, the meaning of the color turquoise relates to being either over-emotional or non-emotional, lacking communication skills, being unreliable and deceptive.

Source : http://www.empower-yourself-with-color- ... uoise.html

master atan.

Dear Master
Sooo interesting :-o - thank you very much :g
Schampi62

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 am

It is only a guideline - can use it to made your life better. :vh:
master
Adviser

Unread postby franknguyen815 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm

I could not see anything. Maybe I did something wrong. Can someone provide a picture of how your palms were placed?
Sorry for being so dump! That is why you guys got paid a BIG buck!
franknguyen815

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 pm

franknguyen815 wrote:I could not see anything. Maybe I did something wrong. Can someone provide a picture of how your palms were placed?
Sorry for being so dump! That is why you guys got paid a BIG buck!

This is free , perhaps you read this technique again.

post9034.html#p9034

master atan.
master
Adviser

Unread postby newage31 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 am

Master,
I finally decided to try and check my Aura. I see light baby blue around my fingers.

What does it mean?

Thank you Master!

newage31
newage31

Unread postby master » Fri May 20, 2011 12:21 am

newage31 wrote:Master,
I finally decided to try and check my Aura. I see light baby blue around my fingers.

What does it mean?

Thank you Master!

newage31

You need more Peace to over come your life obstacles right now.

When more Peace is achieved - more good things can comes into your life.

master atan.
master
Adviser

Previous

Return to Dhow