Welcome
Welcome to dhealing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum Healing Prayer - 2011

Member Who wish to request a healing Prayer for themself or their love one - please post here.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Re: Forum Healing Prayer - 2011

Unread postby choesf » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:43 am

Good morning, dear sister Felicia :D:

Good news! One of my blog visitors from Singapore has found potted pegaga plants in a nursery and bought one. She plucks a few pieces and would blend them with some juice for consumption in the morning for her family. Maybe you can check out that place. :vh:

Hi Choesf,

I bought my pot of Pegaga plant from the WORLD FARM nursery in Singapore. It sells for $5.00 a pot. It is a hugh nursery so it is best to ask the staff there where to locate it. Here is their address: 15 Bah Soon Pah Road, 15 Bah Soon Pah Road, (S)769962, Tel: 62574437

They should call and ask for their opening hours first. I had to make two trips because the first time that I went, the nursery was closed.

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:
felicia wrote:Thank you Sister Choesf and Master for the tips on this amazing plant... :yp: :smile: I will try to look for it in the wet market tomorrow... Hope they know what I am asking for... :omg: My girl has this sensitive throat and will try to make some drink for her and for myself with eczema...

Btw Master, any chance of growing it? Like finding the seeds etc?

When you buy it - some is with root - then you can grow it. :smile:

Can be grow in water or soil - about 50% sunlight.

master atan.
choesf

Have thanks: 44 time

Unread postby choesf » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 am

P.S. She has no balcony in her apartment and she grows her pot of pegaga at the kitchen window and it is doing well there. :vh:
choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:40 am

This is to list my husband and I for some healing prayers - we have been hit by the flu bug since last Thursday :roll: :-

Names Listed - May my husband and I have strong body immunity to recover quickly from flu and cough and regain good energy and health :g -

post22077.html#p22077
(Nos. 196 & 197) :vh:

choesf

Unread postby master » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 pm

choesf wrote:This is to list my husband and I for some healing prayers - we have been hit by the flu bug since last Thursday :roll: :-

Names Listed - May my husband and I have strong body immunity to recover quickly from flu and cough and regain good energy and health :g -

post22077.html#p22077

Done aura cleaning for both of you. :smile:
master
Adviser

Have thanks: 67 time

Unread postby choesf » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Terima Kasih banyak-banyak, dear Master! No wonder I felt more energetic now and not so lethargic anymore. :vh: :yp:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

master wrote:
choesf wrote:This is to list my husband and I for some healing prayers - we have been hit by the flu bug since last Thursday :roll: :-

post22077.html#p22077

Done aura cleaning for both of you. :smile:
choesf

Previous

Return to Forum Healing Prayer Request.