Welcome
Welcome to dhealing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Please Activate Wish Fulfilling Bird...

Discussion and application on all Feng Shui techniques.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Please Activate Wish Fulfilling Bird...

Unread postby teritx » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:07 am

Master,

In the past, you have instructed me to write my wish and placed it in the bird's mouth and hang the bird inside the house at the front door facing outside. I recently wrote a new wish and would like very much if you can activate that wish for me.

New wish: To find a long-term Nanny who is caring, loving, and honest for my baby by December 1, 2009.

Place: TX, USA

Placement: the bird is hung inside the house, at the front door, facing outside NE direction.

I'm just terrify that the Nanny will abuse my baby. Please help me choose the right one. I have 2 potential who will be coming to the house for a face-to-face meeting this weekend. One lady is 57 yrs old and can drive herself, the other lady is 65 yrs old but can not drive. Her husband will drop her off and pick her up. Do you think I should install a Nanny Camera and inform them that we have surveillance in the house?

Thank you for your help Master.
teritx

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Please Activate Wish Fulfilling Bird...

Unread postby master » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 pm

I had done a Prayer. :)

The 57 yrs lady is better - more loving.

It is you choice to install the camera .

Good Luck.

master atan.
master
Adviser

Have thanks: 67 time

Unread postby teritx » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:25 am

Thank you Master!
teritx

Unread postby teritx » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Master,

Since last year, we have found a very loving person to watch our baby and that person is Grandma. As fate has it, Grandma got laidoff from her job and was able to watch the baby fulltime. Thank you for your help with activating this wish!

I recently wrote a new wish and would like very much if you can activate that wish for me.

New wish: To be pregnant with a healthy baby by August 15, 2010.

Placement: the bird is hung inside the house, at the front door, facing outside NE direction.

Thanks so much for your help.
teritx

Unread postby master » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:33 pm

I had done a Prayer. :smile:

Good Luck. :vh:

master atan.
master
Adviser

Have thanks: 67 time

Unread postby moreonnan » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 pm

You can't assure that the nanny won't hurt your child or accidentally hurt the child. You can just prevent on hiring a nanny that abuses their baby sits by hiring a nanny from nanny agencies. This could make it easier for your to leave your child to your nanny.
moreonnan

Unread postby teritx » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Master,

In the past, you have instructed me to write my wish and placed it in the bird's mouth and hang the bird inside the house at the front door facing outside. I recently wrote a new wish and would like very much if you can activate that wish for me.

New wish: For my husband Chan to get a good stable, high-pay job offer in Atlanta GA (that is comparable with Denbury) by December 1, 2013.

Placement: the bird is hung inside the house, at the front door, facing outside West direction.

Thanks for your help as always.
teritx

Unread postby atan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:29 pm

teritx wrote:Master,

New wish: For my husband Chan to get a good stable, high-pay job offer in Atlanta GA (that is comparable with Denbury) by December 1, 2013.

Placement: the bird is hung inside the house, at the front door, facing outside West direction.

Thanks for your help as always.

We are upgrading the forum. :smile:

Can you please post at the below dhealing forum.

http://gator1700.hostgator.com/~atan/index.php

Good Luck.

master atan.
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master, Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.

Tai Sui Prayer Request 2011

Dhealing Support Forum
atan

Have thanks: 2 time

Return to General Feng Shui Techniques.